2012-02-291. Cenon-Documents (.cenon)
The files written with Release 3.9 can be read by older Versions of Cenon (down to Version 3.6), but the following new Features will be ignored:
- Project Settings (new in 3.9.0)
2. Device Files (Library/Cenon/Devices/xyz/*.dev)
The following changes were made to the device files:
- Switch-Entries (#SW1, #SW2, #SW3, #SW4)
(modified in 3.9.0)
The Switch-Entries have been extended by two more parameters, allowing to set the title of the switch in the Control-Panel, and a flag to tell if the switch is safe.The switch entries expect the following parameters:
-> If the device entry is not updated, the old behaviour remains.
- Command for switching ON
- Command for switching OFF
- Title of the switch, or "" to leave the default values.
- Flag: 1 = switch can be switched during output, 0 = switch is inactive during output.
Switch 1 #SW1 "Command On" "Command Off" "Spindle" 0
Switch 2 #SW2 "Command On" "Command Off" "Music" 1
In the Example it is not possible to turn off the Spindle while the machine is active, but it is possible to turn off the Music.
- Camera Support for Gauging (#COF)
(added in 3.9.0)
If the Camera-Gauging is needed, then you have to set the new Device-Entry "#COF" with the offset of the Camera. The offset is the distance of the camera relative to the tool. The tool being the origin.camera offset XY from tool (mm) #COF 60.0 5.0